1) MDP on Developing Emotional Intelligence for Effective Leadership, 4-6 February, 2014, by Dr. S.P. Chauhan
2) MDP on Profiting from Effective Supply Chain Management, 6-8 February, 2014, by Dr. C. P. Somasundaran
3) MDP on Workshop on Total Success in Retail Management, 7-8 February, 2014, by Prof.Pranay Verma
4) MDP on Scope for Business Expansion in the wake of Global Uncertainities, 12-13 February, 2014, by Prof. (Dr.) Kewal Raj & Prof. (Dr.) Paroma Mitra Mukherjee
5) Developing Emotional Intelligence for Effective Leadership, February 27-28, 2014 by Prof. R.K. Srivastav
1) MDP on Risk based System Audit in Banks, 15 January, 2014, by Prof. R. Bhatia & Prof. Rakesh Guglani
2) MDP on Workshop on Tendering & Contract Management, 17 January, 2014, Prof. Pranay Verma
3) MDP on Finance and Non-Finance, 30-31 January, 2014 by Prof. R.K. Srivastav
4) MDP on Profiting from Supply Chain, January (Two Days) 2014, by Prof. Vivek Kumar
1) MDP on Grooming Future Leaders and enhancing performance through Team Building, 19-20 December, 2013, by Prof. Nidhi Maheshwari
2) MDP on Finance and Non-Finance, 26-27 December, 2013, by Prof. R.K. Srivastav
- Competency Building for Effective Leadership Roles, November 27-29, 2013 by Dr. S.P. Chauhan
- MDP on Finance and Non-Finance, November 28-29, 2013 by Prof R.K. Srivastav
- Modern Inventory Management, November (3 days), 2013 by Prof. Vivek Kumar
- Grooming Future Leaders and enhancing performance through Team Building, November 21-22, 2013 by Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari.
- MDP on Finance & Non-Finance, October 24-25, 2013 by Prof. R.K. Srivastav
- 2 Day MDP on Finance for Non Finance Managers for the PVR Cinemas, 22-23, October 2012 by Professor R K Srivastava
- Emotional Intelligence, 4-6 Sept. 2013, Prof. S. P. Chauhan
- Express to excel, 11-12 Sept. 2013, Prof. Nidhi Maheshwari
- On Stress Management for Women, 7th Sept 2013, Prof. S. P. Chauhan
- Leadership and team building, 16-20th Sept.2013, Prof. S.P. Chauhan.
- CSR, 7th Sept, 2013, Prof. Piyali Haldar
- MDP’s with iZone on Creative Leadership Innovation Championship Market Expension & Growth at Dubai, Seriska, Peris, Abudhabi & Gurgaon
- Two Days Workshop on CSR Implementation, Evaluation & Reporting 12-13 September 2013
- “Team Dynamics and Leadership Styles for Higher Productivity”, September 26-27, 2013 by Dr. Ashu Singh
- One Day Workshop on Tendering & Contract Management, October 2013 by Professor Pranay Verma
- MDP on Effective Purchasing 22-24 August 2013, Prof Vivek Kumar & Devendra Bahadur.
- MDP on Effective Purchasing, 22 – 24 August 2013, Program Directors Prof. Vivek Kumar and Prof. Devendra Bahadur
- MDP Programme on “Corporate Social Public Sector”, 11th-12th July, 2013, Programme Director Rajat Gera
- How to Double Your Profits in 6 Months, 18th July 2013, Programme Director Rajat Gera
- International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Development, June 03-06, 2013, Programme Director Saurabh Mittal
- Corporate Social Responsibility of Public Sector Undertakings Including New Provisions Under Companies Bill 2012
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management in collaboration with iZone,
- Development Emotional Intelligence For Effectiv Leadership, February 26-28, 2013, AIM Campus, New Delhi, Program Director Dr. S. P. Chauhan
- MDP Programme on “Smart Manager and Personality Development”, 20-21 February 2013, Programme Director Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari
- Women Empowerment and Work Life Balance – A one day MDP held on 14th May ‘13 for Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency ltd.(IREDA), which is a Public Limited Government Company established in 1987, under the administrative control of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy(MNRE) . The programme was delivered by Dr. S.P. Chauhan .As we all know that in today’s time women contribute equally not only in household chores but also in the workforce as much as their male counterpart so the training was focused on the empowerment of women in workforce and giving them insight as how to strike a perfect work life balance and be an all round performer.
- Think Straight Think Through – 5&6 June 2013 (2 days), for EIL, by Dr.Nidhi, Prof. Bahadur
- Personal Excellence With Emotional Intelligence-, 26 & 27 june 2013 (2 days), for EIL, by Dr.Nidhi, Dr. Chauhan
- Team Building & Performance Enhancement- for Executives of NHPC, 1-3 July 2013 (4 days), for NHPC, by Dr. S.P. Chauhan, Dr. Nidhi, Dr. Latika & Dr. Reema
- Leadership Development Program for Newly promoted AGMs- It was a four- day MDP held from 8th to 11th July 2013 for Bank Punjab National. The programme was delivered by our prestigious faculties like Dr. S.P. Chauhan, Dr. Nidhi, Dr. Latika & Dr. Reema .The overall aim of the programme was to inculcate the overall leadership aspect which is the prerequisite for any senior most profile . The programme dealt with all the important aspects like effective communication,managing change , understanding self & others ,conflict management ,leading teams effectively etc ,which all can lead to higher performance both by the leader and the team he/she is leading.
- Plan, decide & deliver Enthusiastically – It was a two –day MDP held on 11th & 12th July’13 , for Engineers India Limited (EIL) which is a public-sector undertaking of the Government of India under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. . It was delivered by Dr.Nidhi, Dr. Ratnesh . As the name suggests the programme was focused on how to make an action plan for any given project to ensure its effective delivery focusing on challenges and result based monitoring.
- Partners in Progress – It was a one day MDP held on 15 July 2013 for NHPC which is an Indian Hydro Power Generation company. It is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Govt. of India, the programme was delivered by our senior most faculties, Dr. S. P. Chauhan.
- Leadership Development Program for Newly promoted AGMs –It was a four- day MDP held from 29th july to 1 Aug.2013 for Punjab national bank , It was delivered by Dr. Chauhan, Dr. Reema, Dr. Ajit Nigam, Dr. Nidhi .It was a same programme as happened in the month of july.
- Emotional Intelligence – A two – day MDP held on 29th & 30th July ‘13 for GAIL (India) Limited is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company headquartered in New Delhi, India.It is Maharatna status Public Sector Enterprise. The programme was delivered by Dr. Nidhi. and Dr. Chauhan . The programme holistically dealt with how to regulate ones emotions by knowing and understanding them so as to develop positive orientation and thus overall emotional intelligence for managing self and interpersonal relations in office and outside.
- Preventive Vigilance –A two- day MDP was held on 1st & 2nd Aug. ‘13 for The India Tourism Development Corporation Limited (ITDC) which is a Hospitality, retail and Education company owned by Government of India, under Ministry of Tourism., The programme was delivered by Dr. Nigam. Dr. Kulshreshtra, Mr. Ashok Kumar, Mr. Amitab Khare . The programme helped participants in Making Preventive Vigilance effective in organizations, aided them with Diagnostic Tools for Vigilance, CVC’s guidelines and Converting guidelines into practice through proper action plan.
- Leadership Development Program for Newly promoted AGMs –Again the similar programme was being done for Punjab National bank from19th to 22nd Aug. ‘13 , by Dr. Chauhan, Dr. Reema, Dr. Ajit Nigam, Dr. Nidhi
- Strategic Thinking & Execution – A two –day MDP was held on 26th & 27th Aug’ 13 , for GAIL India Ltd., by Prof.Bahadur, Prof. Vivek Kumar . The programme dealt with understanding the business environment and Aligning Strategies with Business Structure and Systems, Tools and Techniques involved in Strategic Thinking, Overcoming hindrances and resource constraint, Designing and implementing a strategic performance framework.
- Marketing for Non Marketing -,A two –day MDP was held on 26th & 27th Aug’ 13 , for GAIL India ltd., by Prof. Pranay & Prof. Poonam Kumar . The programme was designed for giving knowledge of marketing for the non marketing personnel; it gave a sound understanding of the intricacies involved in broad sphere named marketing, Identifying customer’s needs and Understanding your customers, Targeting and Segmentation and how to collaborate with marketing functions.
- Developing Emotional Intelligence Mindset – A three –day MDP was held from 4th to 6th Sept.’13 , for Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd., the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of the country under Ministry of Power is one amongst the largest Power Transmission utilities in the world. The programme was delivered by Dr. Chauhan & Dr. Nidhi. The programme empowered the employees to keep their emotions under control rather than being controlled by them and taught them to understand and utilize their emotions intelligently.
- CSR & Sustainable Development –A one day MDP was held on 7th Sept.2013, for National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) which is a PSU established by the Government of India . The programme was delivered by Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Dr.Chauhan, Dr. Nigam .The programme threw light on new CSR guidelines, how to choose relevant CSR projects, environmental issues, energy conservation etc.
- Stresses Management & Yoga for Women – A one day MDP was held on 7th Sept.’13, for IREDA, It was deliveredby Dr. Nidhi, Ms. Soumya .Women need to play different roles together in the present scenarios, juggling between office and home affairs creates a lot of stress mentally and physically on them. So the programme catered primarily as how to manage stress through various techniques such as yoga and create a work- life balance.
- Express to Excel – A two day MDP held on 10th & 11th Sept. ‘13, for EIL, It was delivered by Dr. Chauhan, Mrs. Radhika & Dr.Nidhi. The programme helped enhancing the overall communication skills by understanding barriers to communication, analyzing non verbal clues and honing intra & interpersonal communication skills along with effective listening.
- Preventive Vigilance – A repeat two – day programme was done on 12th & 13th Sept. ‘13 again for ITDC which was delivered Dr. Nigam, Amitab Khare, sunil Gautam.
- Leadership & Team building – A five –day MDP was held from 23rd Sept. to 27th Sept.’13, for Indian Aviation Academy (IAA), the faculties involved in it were Dr.SP Chauhan, Dr.AK Nigam,Dr.Nidhi Maheshwari and Dr.Reema Chaudhury. It was an elaborated programme based on overall leadership and team management which are very important for effective and smooth functioning of any organization. The programme dealt with all the important aspects like effective communication,managing change , understanding self & others ,conflict management ,leading teams effectively , Understanding and Developing the Competencies for High Performing team, out-of-the-box thinking , Group Dynamics and Leading teams Effectively which all can contribute to the success of the organization.
- Managerial Competency – A two –day MDP was held on 18th Oct and 19th Oct ’13 for IREDA. It was delivered by Dr. S.P. Chauhan, Dr.Nidhi Maheshwari & Mrs. Rashma Nathani. Due to current dynamic development and changes, more and more attention is being paid to the competencies of the managers, since they are viewed as important sources of achieving a competitive advantage so the programme covered up all the important aspects of competency building like proper communication, positive orientation, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence for motivating and leading teams effectively and thus achieving results through higher performance.
- Leadership, Team building & Motivation for Organizational Excellence- A one day MDP was held on 16th Nov ‘13, for IREDA. It was delivered by Mr.Shiv Bhandari.Any organization’s success and strength is based on its manpower so it is utmost important to inculcate team spirit ,leadership qualities to further strengthen them and to keep them motivated for the long run success and the programme did just that .
- Balancing Act – Work & Life – A two – day MDP was held on 2nd and 3rd dec’13 for NHPC. It was delivered by Dr. S.P. Chauhan, Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari, Dr. Reema Chaudhary &Prof. Vivek Kumar .In today’s competitive and demanding time everyone tends to neglect their personal life which effects the overall wellbeing as well as the professional performance in the long run. So the programme focused primarily on how to deal with the work – life conflict and handle it through emotional intelligence, maintain balance through proper communication, effective time management and by preparing action plan.
- Creating A Knowledge Centric Organization – A three –day MDP was held from 9th to 11th Dec’13 for NHPC. It was delivered by Prof. Vivek Kumar, Prof. Devendra Bahadur & Mrs. Ranjana Jindal. The importance of knowledge to an organization’s competitive performance is widely
recognized. The programme advised on how organizations can begin to make progress towards becoming knowledge centric through knowledge taxonomy , role of ICT in knowledge management, pilots & measures, organization benchmark and knowledge management strategies, learning alliances and benefits of being a knowledge centric organization.
- Plan Better: Deliver Best – A two – day MDP was held on 10th & 11th Dec’13 for EIL. It was delivered by Dr. S. P. Chauhan & Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari. The programme taught how one can achieve higher performance by making proper and clear plan, by anticipating problems and challenges, empowering and motivating people for higher performance, result based monitoring and delivering.
- Interpersonal Relations, Personality Development & Communication Skills– A one –day MDP was held on 13th dec’13, for IREDA. It was delivered by Mrs. Radhika Vohra Dalal,The programme helped in enhancing ones personality and developing effective communication skills for maintaining healthy interpersonal relations.Risk Management –A two – day MDP was held on 17th and 18th Feb ’14 for NHPC. It was delivered by Dr. Venkat Subramanian. The programme gave insight into the various risks involved in organizations ranging from general risk to operational and finanacial risks with major focus on the hydro power projects of NHPC, how to manage risk and set priorities and gave a detailed knowledge of ISO 31000 – risk management process and details .
- HR For Non HR – A two – day MDP was held on 14th and 15th Feb ’14, for Rosa Power. It was delivered by Mrs. Rashma Nathani. As the name suggests the aim of the programme was to acquaint the Non HR personnel with the HR functions to be able to deal with the human resource properly and efficiently.
- Putting Customer First – A two – day MDP was held on 18th and 19th Feb ’14 for EIL. It was delivered by Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari and Mrs. Debarati Arora. The main focus of the programme was to give detailed understanding of the different types of customers and how to handle them effectively right from their grievance solving techniques to indentifying ways to enhance their satisfaction.
- Ek Kadam Aage – A two – day MDP was held on 25th and 26th Feb ’14 for EIL. It was delivered by Ms. Shilpi .The programme was designed especially for the administrative staff to inculcate etiquettes and grooming and ways to keep them motivated to take ownership and accountability for the assigned tasks.
- Building competency in Corporate Governance - One day MDP was conducted on 28th march ’14. The programme was conducted exclusively for the senior level personnel of Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd .( an organization associated with Indian Railways ).It has been delivered by Prof. C V Baxi, The programme focused on the concept and practice of corporate governance ,board composition , role of independent directors , board committees disclosures and reporting. The whole programme was received very well by the senior people of RVNL and it provided the participants a detailed insight in corporate governance.
- Leadership Development Program for Newly promoted AGMs – A four –day MDP was held from 28th to 31st oct.’13 for PNB. By Dr. Chauhan, Dr. Reema, Dr. Ajit Nigam, Dr. Nidhi .It was similar programme based on the success of the previous programmes with PNB.
- Corporate Social Responsibility – A one day MDP was held on 19th Nov’ 13, for IREDA. The faculty deployed was Mr.Ashwani Kumar. CSR has come up in a big way in recent years with all the organizations taking up the ethical responsibility .Firm’s implementation of CSR go beyond compliance these days. The programme focused on the role of CSR, its Policies and Regulations, Formulation of CSR Projects, Scheduling and Documentation, Projects Monitoring Mechanism (MIS), CSR Agenda Formulation Process to equip the organization to run its CSR activities with finesse.
- Emotional Intelligence –A three – day MDP was held from 25th to 27th Nov’13 for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) which is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The programme was delivered by Dr. Chauhan, Dr. Nidhi, Ms. Reema, Dr. A.K Nigam, Dr. Deepika, and Prof. Vivek. The programme was same as we did for our clients like Gail & Power grid etc.
- Change in Good – A two – day MDP was held on 26th and 27th Nov’13 for EIL. It was delivered by Prof. Devendra Bahadur &Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari. As the adage goes that ‘change is constant’, so the programme dealt with the issues related to change like how to properly plan and implement changes and manage resistance through effective communication , mobilization of resources and positive attitude.
- Leadership Development Program for Newly promoted AGMs- A four –day MDP was held from 3rd to 6th feb’14 , for PNB, by Dr. Chauhan, Dr. Reema, Dr. Ajit Nigam, Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari for PNB as done before.