Prof. Saurabh Mittal (Assistant Professor)
MCA, M.Phil., Ph.D. Computer Science (Thesis Submitted)
Area Chairperson – IT
|Prof. Saurabh Mittal is a core faculty in the area of Information Technology and Online Marketing and serving as Area Chairperson (IT). Mr. Mittal has submitted his Ph.D. Thesis and has completed M.Phil. Computer Sc. and M.C.A.
He has around eight years of experience in Industry and Academia.
|His experience in academic industry spans almost six years. Before joining Asia Pacific Institute of Management, he was associated as Assistant Professor with JK Padampat Singhania Institute of Management & Technology, Gurgaon (Member JK Organisation) for three years. Before that he has worked with Aggarwal College Faridabad as faculty in IT/ Computer Science. He has served EPFO, Govt. of India for more than two years as EDP Coordinator. He has worked on projects like ERP Solution for Academic Institutes at SR Infotech, Gurgaon.|
|Research & Publication|
|1. Kumar Vikas, Mittal Saurabh, ‘Leveraging IT for Competitive Advantage’ Edited Book, Enriched Publication ISBN 978-1-62590-597-0.
2. Mittal Saurabh ‘CSR & Competitiveness’ Edited Book, Allied Publishers ISBN 978-81-8424-762-6 May 2012
3. Mittal Saurabh ‘Lossless Data Compression’ Book published by Lembart Academic Publishing, Germany ISBN No. 978-3-6529-22168
Mittal Saurabh, Singh Ashu ‘A study of Mobile Marketing as effective channel of marketing in India’ Marketing Dynamics ISBN : 978-93-81-7993-9 Aruna Publications Feb 2013
Mittal Saurabh: “Lossless Data Compression For Energy Efficient transmission over Wireless Network” Business Intelligence Journal ISBN: 978-1-4251-8179-6 ISSN: 1918-2325 (EBSCO Listed) July 2012 Published by the Business Intelligence Service Secured Assets Yield Corporation Limited (London, UK)” Mittal Saurabh: “A Study of Lossless Data Compression Techniques for Energy Saving”, International Journal of Computational Intelligence: Theory and Practice, IJCITP, ISSN: 0973-5267 Vol. 7, No. 1, June 2012, pp. 53-59″ Kumar Poonam, Mittal Saurabh: “The Perpetration & Prevention Of Cyber Crime In India”, in International Journal of Technoethics (IJT), Canada ISSN no. 1947-3451, Vol. 3(1), 28-42, January-March 2012 (EBSCO Listed)
4. Mittal Saurabh, Kumar Poonam, Tiwari Veena: ‘Digital India: Un-Explored Horizon for Economic Development’, International Journal of Research in IT & Management (IJRIM) ISSN No.2231-4334 Volume 1, Issue 8 (December 2011)
5. Mittal Saurabh, Agarwal Rashmi & Singh Umander: ‘Review of Success of ATMs and Challenges for Modern Banking in Rural Penetration’ paper in Absentia at International Conference on Technology and Business Management organised by IMT-Dubai during 16th – 18th March, 2010.
6. Mittal Saurabh, Agarwal Rashmi & Naidu Kishore: ‘Analytical Review of Green Information Technology in Present Scenario’ Presented in International Conference on Green-IT & Open Source organised by Singad Institute of Management & University of Pune during 20th – 22th February, 2010 and published in the Conference Proceedings ISBN 93-80043-89-9.
7. Mittal Saurabh, Agarwal Rashmi & Singh Umander: ‘Securing the Information Network’ Presented in GJU Hissar National Conference on Role and Applications of Information and Communication Technologies in Inaccessible Areas, organised by Deptt. of Computer Sc. & Engg., GJUS&T, Hisar from 17th & 18th March, 2010 under UGC-SAP.
8. Mittal Saurabh, Agarwal Rashmi: ‘Green IT’ Presented in National Conference organised by Hindustan Institute of Computers & Management Studies, Agra, during 23rd & 24th February, 2010 and published in the Conference Proceedings.
9. Research Article on ‘Role Of Information Technology in Management Education’ published on reputed website for Management Education Information: http://www.indianmba.com/Faculty_Column/FC1015/fc1015.html
10. Assistant Editor of JK Journal of Management & Technology Vol. 1, No. 1, June, 2009. ISSN: 0975-0924
11. Member of Editorial Committee of the book Managing Talent for Growth & Sustainability. ISBN: 0978-81-89855-15-8.
12. Member: Self Instructional Material (SIM) Development Team for MIS and Computers in Management for JK Business School, Distance Learning Programme.
|Consultancy & MDPs|
|1. Social Media Marketing: Facebook the New Platform 18-19th January 2012
Programme Director : Mr. Saurabh Mittal (Resource Person) & Dr. Veena Tewari Nandi2. Open MDP (Workshop) on Corporate Social Responsibility 29-30th October 2012
Programme Director: Prof. Saurabh MittalThis Two Day MDP on Corporate Social Responsibility was organised by Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi in partnership with INDIACSR at its MDP Center ‘Takshila, New Delhi. Workshop had participants from world famous organizations in CSR Domain like GMR Varalakshmi Foundation, DLF Foundation, Vedanta Aluminium Ltd., Amdocs Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd., Akzo Nobel India Ltd., Aagati Consulting Pvt. Ltd., Chirag Rural Development Foundation, CAF India, Rampura Agucha Mine, Hindustan Zinc
Event Website : http://www.asiapacific.edu/CSRMDP
Open MDP on ISO 26000 : CSR Guidelines 28th January 2012
Workshop cum Seminar on Non Financial Reporting 01st October 2011
Event Website : https://sites.google.com/site/conferenceinsightaim/
|Achievement & Awards|
| ’International Conference on ‘Leveraging Technology for Competitive Advantage’
Director: Dr. Vikas Kumar Convener: Prof. Saurabh Mittal 21-22 Feb 2013
This 2 day conference was attended by more than 120 delegates representing over 80 companies/ organizations/ institutions from countries like United States of America, UK, Sweden, Cameroon, Canada, Uganda and Bangladesh. Dr. B K Murthy, Director ‘ CDAC, Noida was the Chief Guest while Mr. D K Bakshi, CEO, Global Talent Consultants Co. Ltd., Bangkok, Thailand was the Guest of Honor of the inaugural programme. Dr. Daniel J. Power, Professor, University of Northern Iowa, USA, Mr. T A Khan, Controller of Certifying Authorities, Govt of India. Dr. R G Gupta, Chair, IEEE – India Council, New Delhi, Prof Emmy and her colleagues from Gunadarma University Indoanesia, Prof. Osse Kamaga from University of Sudbury- Canada and Dr. J B Singh from Oakland University USA were among the prominent speakers at the conference.
Conference Website: www.asiapacific.edu/icit’ CSR Conclave : Youth for Seva 27th June 2012
Conclave Director: Prof. Saurabh Mittal
AIM New Delhi organised one day Conclave on Corporate Social Responsibility in its campus on 27th June 2012 for the Fresh Batch of PGDM Students (2012-14). Distinguished Speakers in the Conclave included Mr. Ganga C Sharma (Country Head-CSR & Sustainability Services at TUV Rheinland India), Harsha Mukherjee (Founder- Ekjaa Consultancy, Editor www.indiacsr.in), Ashwani Kumar (Ex- GM, HSE and CSR at BHEL GM PS-PMG at BHEL), Dr. K K Upadhyay (Head – Corporate Social Responsibility at FICCI)’ Mega Conference on CSR & Competitiveness 09th May 2012
Mega Conference was organised by INDIACSR, in collaboration with AIM New Delhi as its Knowledge Partner. Prof. Saurabh Mittal was the Covener of the conference. Conference saw participation from International and Indian organizations. Around 200 Participants included representatives from NGOs, Corporate and Research from Hongkong, London, Malaysia, Germany, France and other countries. The one day event had some prominent speakers from various parts of the globe, responsible for Corporate, Government, NGO and Research organization’s CSR activities.
Event Website: www.conference.indiacsr.in
|Area of Interest|
|Management Information System, Cloud Computing, Online Marketing, Electronic Business, Green IT.|